Email service disruption: Due to planned maintenance our email messaging service will be unavailable for periods this weekend (25-26 September). For confirmation of digital download orders, record copying and paid search requests, visit the order confirmation page.
Church of England, All Saints Parish, St Johns Wood
Immediate source of acquisition:
Additional parish records of All Saints, Finchley Road, St Marylebone, deposited by the Vicar of St John's Wood in the Greater London Record Office, 17 November 1978 (Ac. 78.65) and 13 November 1981 (Acc. 1717)
Administrative / biographical background:
NOTE: All Saints' Church was closed in 1974 and in 1976 the parish was united with the parish of St John's Wood.
Note: In 1974 All Saints' Church was closed and the Vicar of St John's Wood was appointed Priest-in-Charge of All Saints' parish. The parish was united with the parish of St John's Wood in 1976, except for the parts of the former parish lying to the west of Wellington Road and Finchley Road which were transferred to the parishes of St Mark, Hamilton Terrace, St Marylebone and All Souls, Loudoun Road, South Hampstead.