NAVAL STATIONS (50): Reduction of Home Command bases and transfer of functions of HMS ST...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
NAVAL STATIONS (50): Reduction of Home Command bases and transfer of functions of HMS ST CHRISTOPHER (Fort William) to HMS BEE (Holyhead)
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||M04842/1945|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Records of the Navy Board and the Board of Admiralty
- ADM 1 - Admiralty, and Ministry of Defence, Navy Department: Correspondence and Papers
- SERIES I: 1938-1945 (plus strays 1892-1937)
- 1945 Papers
- ADM 1/18198 - NAVAL STATIONS (50): Reduction of Home Command bases and transfer of functions of HMS ST...