Abstract of Will of Thomas Pountney of Bewdley, Worcestershire. Proved in the Court of...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 0.5 MB
More ways to view this record
Please note, images are low-resolution and have been intentionally distorted. To download a high-resolution, complete record, please add to your basket.
|Description:||Abstract of Will of Thomas Pountney of Bewdley, Worcestershire. Proved in the Court of Hereford.|
|Date:||March 04 1810|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- IR - Records of the Boards of Stamps, Taxes, Excise, Stamps and Taxes, and Inland Revenue
- Division within IR - Legacy Duty: Succession Duty and Estate Duty records
- IR 26 - Board of Inland Revenue and predecessors: Estate Duty Office and predecessors: Registers of Legacy Duty, Succession Duty and Estate Duty
- Subseries within IR 26 - Country Courts
- Subsubseries within IR 26 - Abstracts of Administrations and Probates of Wills
- IR 26/350 - Will and administration register: Diocese of HEREFORD: Consistory (1809-1811): entry numbers Wills 1-464, Administrations 1-92. Dean and Chapter...
- IR 26/350/168 - Abstract of Will of Thomas Pountney of Bewdley, Worcestershire. Proved in the Court of Hereford.