Petitioners: Roger Northburgh, Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield. Name(s): ...
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Note:||CPR 1327-1330, p.318 is dated at Clipstone in Sherwood, 29 August 1328. The confirmation of the grant, made to the petitioner by Edward II (CPR 1324-1327, p. 252) is dated at Kenilworth, 20 March 1326.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||Parliamentary Petition 1337|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Publication note:||Calendar of Patent Rolls, Edw II, vol. V, 1324-1327 p.252 (confirmation to petitioner of grant of advowsons made to his predecessor) Calendar of Patent Rolls, Edw III, vol. I, 1327-1330 p.318 (presentation of William la Zouche to the church of Chesterton) Rotuli Parliamentorum; ut et Petitiones, et Placita in Parliamento, vol. II, Edw III p.400a-b (no.123) (full edition of original petition)|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- SC - Records of various departments, arranged artificially according to type, and formerly entitled Special Collections
- SC 8 - Special Collections: Ancient Petitions
- PETITIONS TO THE KING; TO THE KING AND COUNCIL; TO THE COUNCIL; TO THE PARLIAMENT; AND THE LIKE.
- SC 8/16 - 751-800. Individual petitions are described , dated, and are available at item level.
- SC 8/16/763 - Petitioners: Roger Northburgh, Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield. Name(s): ...