Lord Chancellor's Office. Preparation of a bill amending the law of real property in...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Lord Chancellor's Office. Preparation of a bill amending the law of real property in line with the recommendations contained in the Fourth Report of the Committee on the Transfer of Land in England and Wales (Scott Committee).
|Note:||File classification: category B|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||Top file: 3117/20|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- T - Records created or inherited by HM Treasury
- Treasury: Minutes, Entry-books and correspondence pre 1920
- T 1 - Treasury: Treasury Board Papers and In-Letters
- Papers registered in 1920
- T 1/12466 - Papers registered in 1920. (Described at item level)
- T 1/12466/3117 - Lord Chancellor's Office. Preparation of a bill amending the law of real property in...