Account of Henry Guildford, kt, and Thomas Wyatt, kt, for works on two triumphal arches...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Account of Henry Guildford, kt, and Thomas Wyatt, kt, for works on two triumphal arches and other materials and stores for revels in the banqueting house at Greenwich
|Note:||Calendared in Letters and Papers, iv, 3107|
|Date:||18-19 Hen VIII|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- E - Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First Fruits and Tenths, and the Court of Augmentations
- Records of the Treasury of the Receipt
- E 36 - Exchequer: Treasury of the Receipt: Miscellaneous Books
- E 36/227 - (Described at item level)
- E 36/227 - Account of Henry Guildford, kt, and Thomas Wyatt, kt, for works on two triumphal arches...