110 Maintenance Unit, formed at Fort St Lucien, Malta, May 1943; disbanded November...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
110 Maintenance Unit, formed at Fort St Lucien, Malta, May 1943; disbanded November 1943; formed December 1943, Brindisi, Italy (previously Aircraft Repair Section, 113 MU)
|Date:||1943 May - 1944 Dec.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1040 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1040 - 110 Maintenance Unit, formed at Fort St Lucien, Malta, May 1943; disbanded November...