Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES:...
This record is closed
Closed For 75 years
Opening date: 01 January 2038
This record is closed and cannot be viewed or reproduced as a digital or printed copy. You can submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to The National Archives to review the reasons why it is closed and to request that it is opened. As part of the review we will consult the responsible government department.
If the record can be opened, it will be made available for public access and for copies to be made. It is possible that only parts of the record can be opened. Once your FOI request has been received it will be processed and you will receive a response within 20 working days. Please note that in certain circumstances the review process will take slightly longer.
Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES: appeal papers
|Date:||1961 - 1962|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||201/60/206|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Closed Or Retained Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 75 years|
|Record opening date:||01 January 2038|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- MEPO - Records of the Metropolitan Police Office
- Records of the Office of the Commissioner and successors
- MEPO 2 - Metropolitan Police: Office of the Commissioner: Correspondence and Papers
- MURDER, MANSLAUGHTER, ETC
- MEPO 2/10101 - Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES:...