Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES:...
This record is closed
Opening date: 01 January 2056
This record is closed and cannot be viewed or reproduced as a digital or printed copy. You can submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to The National Archives to review the reasons why it is closed and to request that it is opened. As part of the review we will consult the responsible government department.
If the record can be opened, it will be made available for public access and for copies to be made. It is possible that only parts of the record can be opened. Once your FOI request has been received it will be processed and you will receive a response within 20 working days. Please note that in certain circumstances the review process will take slightly longer.
More information about the Freedom of Information review process
Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES: main file and laboratory papers
|Date:||1961 - 1969|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||201/60/206|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Closed Or Retained Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 86 years|
|FOI decision date:||2017|
|Exemption 1:||Health and Safety|
|Exemption 2:||Personal information where the applicant is a 3rd party|
|Record opening date:||01 January 2056|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- MEPO - Records of the Metropolitan Police Office
- Division within MEPO - Records of the Office of the Commissioner and successors
- MEPO 2 - Metropolitan Police: Office of the Commissioner: Correspondence and Papers
- Subseries within MEPO 2 - MURDER, MANSLAUGHTER, ETC
- MEPO 2/10096 - Murder of Brenda Jean NASH (aged 12) on or about 28 October 1960 by Arthur Albert JONES: main file and laboratory papers