Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed...
This record can be found at Exhibitions and Treasures
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
The National Archives is not responsible for the content of external websites.
You can view this record at The National Archives.
View free at The National Archives
Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed of 1701]
|Date:||1701 July 19|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies
- Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence
- CO 5 - Board of Trade and Secretaries of State: America and West Indies, Original Correspondence
- New York.
- Correspondence, Original - Board of Trade.
- CO 5/1046/758 - Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed...