Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed...
This record can only be seen under supervision at The National Archives
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed of 1701]
|Date:||1701 July 19|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies
- Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence
- CO 5 - Board of Trade and Secretaries of State: America and West Indies, Original Correspondence
- New York.
- Correspondence, Original - Board of Trade.
- CO 5/1046/758 - Conveyance of lands by the Native American Chiefs of the Five Nations [The Albany Deed...