Defendant: Noma Kennosuke. Place of Trial: Hong Kong.
Ordering and viewing options
Defendant: Noma Kennosuke.
Place of Trial: Hong Kong.
|Note:||The naming of a defendant within this catalogue does not imply guilt|
|Date:||1946 Dec. 24-1947 June 15|
For items extracted from this piece see
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||Case No. 187|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Division within WO - Records of the Judge Advocate General
- WO 235 - Judge Advocate General's Office: War Crimes Case Files, Second World War
- Subseries within WO 235 - War Crimes in the Far East
- WO 235/999 - Defendant: Noma Kennosuke. Place of Trial: Hong Kong.