Defendant: Noma Kennosuke. Place of Trial: Hong Kong.
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Defendant: Noma Kennosuke.
Place of Trial: Hong Kong.
|Note:||The naming of a defendant within this catalogue does not imply guilt|
|Date:||1946 Dec. 24-1947 June 15|
For items extracted from this piece see
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||Case No. 187|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Records of the Judge Advocate General
- WO 235 - Judge Advocate General's Office: War Crimes Case Files, Second World War
- War Crimes in the Far East
- WO 235/999 - Defendant: Noma Kennosuke. Place of Trial: Hong Kong.