A volume containing signed contracts for the purchase of the late King's, Queen's and...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
A volume containing signed contracts for the purchase of the late King's, Queen's and Prince's Lands. Liber Primus. 4 March 1650 - 28 August 1650, (with an additional entry of 11 June 1651).
|Note:||133 ff. Vol.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- E - Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First Fruits and Tenths, and the Court of Augmentations
- Records of the Court of Augmentations and the Augmentation Office
- E 315 - Court of Augmentations and Predecessors and Successors: Miscellaneous Books
- Contracts for the Purchase of the Crown Lands. Commonwealth.
- E 315/173 - A volume containing signed contracts for the purchase of the late King's, Queen's and...