Proposed General Heads of Reference to the Consultative Committee discussed by Mr. Bruce...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Proposed General Heads of Reference to the Consultative Committee discussed by Mr. Bruce and other Officers - subsequently revised. School Certificates: A Memorandum upon the Letters of Comment and Criticism received by the Board in answer to their Circular accompanying the Consultative Committee's Proposals for a System of School Certificates together with a Precis of the Letters themselves.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Private and Private Office Papers
- ED 24 - Board of Education and predecessors: Private Office: Papers (Series 1)
- COMMITTEES: STANDING: CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE
- ED 24/212 - Proposed General Heads of Reference to the Consultative Committee discussed by Mr. Bruce...