Report by C R Moorsom on the further opening of the railway. Gives a sketch of...
Ordering and viewing options
Report by C R Moorsom on the further opening of the railway. Gives a sketch of operations in relation to collecting money and tickets, the labelling of luggage, and journals made by the guards and inspectors. Includes lists of staff required at Birmingham and the intermediate stations of Coventry, Rugby, Denbigh Hall and Leighton Bussard. Also includes a list of coaches required to be sent from London for the Birmingham Division of Police. No individuals are mentioned.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||LBM1/108/6|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 384 - London and Birmingham Railway Company
- Subseries within RAIL 384 - MINUTES AND REPORTS
- RAIL 384/126 - Report by C R Moorsom on the further opening of the railway. Gives a sketch of operations in relation to collecting money and tickets, the labelling...