Composite Map East of Jordan (Es-Salt) Ed no: 3 Production: compiled/produced: Survey of...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Composite Map East of Jordan (Es-Salt) Ed no: 3 Production: compiled/produced: Survey of Egypt
|Note:||1:63 360 Partially compiled from RAF air photographs. Margin note: 'The squared grid on this map differs from that on the 1:40 000 maps owing to inaccuracy in detail'.|
|Date:||15.05.18 (Date Issued)|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open Immediately|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Records of the Chief of the (Imperial) General Staff and its directorates
- WO 303 - War Office: Geographical Section General Staff and Historical Section: War of 1914-1918: Palestine Campaign: Maps
- PALESTINE: Topographical, reconnaissance and road maps
- Palestine: 1:63 360 (Survey of Egypt) series [1917-1918 editions extending east of River Jordan]
- WO 303/314 - Composite Map East of Jordan (Es-Salt) Ed no: 3 Production: compiled/produced: Survey of...