HO 42. Letters and Papers. Return to Parliament from the Rolls Office of the titles and...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 0 MB
More ways to view this record
|Description:||HO 42. Letters and Papers. Return to Parliament from the Rolls Office of the titles and dates of patents granted in Ireland for manufactures and inventions.Part 1 [folios 1-20] 16 Henry VIII to 1 January 1800.Part 2 [folios 21-53] 1 January 1800 to 31 December 1826.Part 3 [folios 54-56] Patents in Part 2 for which specifications had not been lodged.|
|Date:||1828 Feb 01-1828 Feb 28|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- General registers, registered papers, warrant and entry books and correspondence; and records of General and E Departments, and wartime departments (First World War)
- HO 42 - Home Office: Domestic Correspondence, George III
- HO 42/218 - HO 42. Letters and Papers. Return to Parliament from the Rolls Office of the titles and...