Cheap fares, carriages, tender, prosecutions, returns of traffic, staff employed etc:...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Cheap fares, carriages, tender, prosecutions, returns of traffic, staff employed etc: letters from the Board of Trade
|Date:||1845 - 1857|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||MRC8/10|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and successors
- Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 484 - Middlesbrough and Redcar Railway Company
- CORRESPONDENCE AND PAPERS
- RAIL 484/33 - Cheap fares, carriages, tender, prosecutions, returns of traffic, staff employed etc:...