Case Number: 578. Name: Lillian Halle . Age: 95. Occupation: Civilian ,...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Case Number: 578.
Name: Lillian Halle.
Occupation: Civilian, Kensington.
Brief Summary of Ground for Recommendation:
Dealing with incendiary bomb at Chesterton Road at Kensington, [London] on 11 January 1941.
|Date:||1941 Jan 28|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- Commissions and committees (advisory and investigative), conferences and Royal Commissions.
- HO 250 - Home Office: Inter-departmental Committee on Civil Defence Gallantry Awards: Minutes and Recommendations
- HO 250/11 - Minutes and recommendations: 336 x 578. (Described at item level).
- HO 250/11/578 - Case Number: 578. Name: Lillian Halle . Age: 95. Occupation: Civilian ,...