Minutes of Meeting Number 178 of 1951.
1) Press representation in the Canal Zone.
2) Propaganda in the Canal Zone and the rest of Egypt.
3) Soviet note to Turkey.
4) Construction of US wireless station in Cyrenaica.
5) Action in the event of war between India and Pakistan.
6) Pakistan in relation to Middle East Defence.
7) Tripartite Intelligence Talks in South East Asia.
8) Evacuation of families from the Canal Zone.
9) Relationship of Spain to the defence of Western Europe.
10) Move of reinforcements to the Middle East.
11) Release of IFF mark X.
12) Plans for the maintenance in war of British Forces in Western Europe.
13) Proposal for a Joint Service Exercise 1952.
14) Closing the Gap.
15) Uniting for Peace.
16) Def 84678.