Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including recruitment of...
Order and viewing options
- Download size approximately 10.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including recruitment of teachers for South Sakhalin Oblast', decree affecting assets of Directors' Fund, transport difficulties reported from Irkutsk RSFSR, outbreak of animal disease in Irkutsk, priority supplies of fuel to Ukraine, legislation giving security of tenancy to families of war casualties, changes in jurisdiction over cases of desertion from defence industries from military tribunals to Peoples' Courts, message of condolence to Stalin on death of Zhdanov, measures taken to combat outbreaks of 'Form 100' in Kazakh and Uzbek SSRs, arrangements for sending engineers and fitters from Czechoslovakia to USSR, departure of whaling fleet to Antarctic|
|Date:||1948 Sep 16 - 1948 Oct 11|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T369-T391|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/184 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including recruitment of...