Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including opening of second...
Order and viewing options
- Download size approximately 11 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including opening of second channel at Makhach Kala Port, completion of railway line between Karatal and Taldy Kurgan City, mass transfer of cattle in some areas of Yakutiya ASSR owing to destruction of grasslands by locusts, details of various factories, transport of coal by merchant fleet for social welfare and cultural institutions in Eastern Chukotka, suggestion for deepening channel at Pahlevi, instructions for dispatch of 1400 wagonloads of timber for Soviet Navy in the Far East, reference to a 'natural calamity' in Kirgiz SSR, completion of new airfield at Moma in Yakutsk ASSR, congratulations on awards given to the Head of Combine 6 at Leninabad and to a geological official there, earth tremor felt at Ulakhan, Socialist competition results for the Groznyj Petroleum Corporation|
|Date:||1949 Nov 10 - 1949 Dec 21|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T745-T770|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/205 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including opening of second...