Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including census of...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 13.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including census of individuals up to 18 years of age, protest against call up of certain exempted industrial workers, Polish citizen request for release of daughter, discrimination in distribution of grants to students from Yakut SSR, cut in rural electrification budget in Irkutsk Oblast, railway traffic between USSR and Czechoslovakia through Cerna and Cop, difficulties of rail travel and train cancellations, report of death of two members of expedition of Soviet Institute of Epidemiology|
|Date:||1949 Mar 22 - 1949 Apr 19|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T551-T575|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/192 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including census of...