Maps and plans relating to London, Cambridge and unidentified coastal areas. Detailed...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Maps and plans relating to London, Cambridge and unidentified coastal areas. Detailed descriptions are given at item level.
|Date:||late 17th century|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Not Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WORK - Records of the successive Works departments, and the Ancient Monuments Boards and Inspectorate
- Records of the Directorate General of Works, its predecessors and successors, relating to royal, government and public buildings and works in the United Kingdom and overseas
- WORK 30 - Office of Works and successors: Public Buildings in England: Plans and Drawings
- Maps and Drawings Collected by George, 1st Baron Dartmouth
- WORK 30/6464 - Maps and plans relating to London, Cambridge and unidentified coastal areas. Detailed...