Short title: Clarke v Gibbs. Document type: Bill and three answers. Plaintiffs: Robert...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Short title: Clarke v Gibbs.
Document type: Bill and three answers.
Plaintiffs: Robert Clarke, clerk of Westminister, Middlesex and Mary Clarke his wife (late Mary Gibbs, widow of Walter Gibbs, apothecary deceased late of Bath, Somerset).
Defendants: Amy Gibbs, widow, Harry Gibbs, Samuel Purlewent, gent, Catherine Howe, widow, Richard Harford and Edward Bushell Collibee.
Date of bill (or first document): 1755
|Note:||The naming of a party does not imply that he or she will appear in all the documents in this cause (after the bill)|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 11 - Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings 1714 to 1758
- Woodford Division
- C 11/1119 - Pleadings. (Described at item level).
- C 11/1119/19 - Short title: Clarke v Gibbs. Document type: Bill and three answers. Plaintiffs: Robert...