Place name: Seaton Ross, Yorkshire Folio: 299r Great Domesday Book Domesday…
You can view this digitised record at The National Archives.
|Place name:||Seaton Ross, Yorkshire|
|Folio:||299r Great Domesday Book|
|Domesday place name:||Seton/Setton/Settone|
|People mentioned within entire folio:||Earl Edwin; Earl Morcar; Earl Tosti; King William As Landholder|
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- E Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First...
- Records of the Treasury of the Receipt
- E 31 Exchequer: Treasury of the Receipt: Domesday Book etc
- E 31/2/2 Great Domesday: Huntingdonshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire,...
- E 31/2/2/4211 Place name: Seaton Ross, Yorkshire Folio: 299r Great Domesday Book Domesday...