'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected andnow Constructing October…
'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October 1829': one sheet of plans and sections. Scale: 1 inch to 40 feet [1:480] (plan); 1 inch to 20 feet [1:240] and 1 inch to 10 feet [1:120] (sections). By Lieutenant R Nelson, Royal Engineers. Various pencilled additions and corrections showing proposed alterations, 1848-1850; additions made in 1850. Originally enclosed in a letter from Brevet Major Thomas Blanshard, Royal Engineer, 29 October 1829; the letter is not filed with these sheets.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- WO Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General,...
- General records of the War Office and predecessors and successor
- WO 78 War Office and predecessors: Maps and Plans
- WO 78/406 3 items: drawings of the Navy yard on Ireland Island, Bermuda.Detailed descriptions are...
- WO 78/406/3 'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected andnow Constructing October...