Queen Victoria's first railway journey: Letters as to Royal Carriages going on Royal…
Queen Victoria's first railway journey: Letters as to Royal Carriages going on Royal Train on return journey from Paddington to Slough 23 July 1842. (see Relic Book 12 (page 21) for report of journey in "John Bull" of 25 July 1842)
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- RAIL Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and...
- Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by...
- RAIL 1014 Great Western Railway Collection
- RAIL 1014/9 Royal Journeys
- RAIL 1014/9/26 Queen Victoria's first railway journey: Letters as to Royal Carriages going on Royal...