Short title: Clarke v Underhill. Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke.…
Short title: Clarke v Underhill.
Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke.
Defendants: Hercules Underhill, Thomas Underhill and John Hathway.
Subject: messuage and lands, parcel of the possessions of the late monastery of Stoneley [Stoneleigh], Warwickshire.
Document type: [pleadings].
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- C Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal...
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 2 Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings, Series I, Elizabeth I to Charles I
- James I
- C plaintiffs: originally 30 bundles
- C 2/JasI/C9/22 Short title: Clarke v Underhill. Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke....