This piece contains two distinct types of material:Papers (1775-1793) apparently…
This piece contains two distinct types of material:
- Papers (1775-1793) apparently belonging to Francois Lavignolle, an administrator on the Haitian plantations of Monsieur Laborde, a Parisian banker. The majority of this consists of documents relating to Laborde's plantations, such as statements of account, inventories of slaves belonging to Laborde and related correspondence, but also includes personal papers belonging to Lavignolle, such as a notebook of songs.
- General correspondence from St Domingue to France, dated 1793.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- HCA Records of the High Court of Admiralty and colonial Vice-Admiralty courts
- Records of the Admiralty Registrar and Admiralty Marshal
- HCA 30 High Court of Admiralty, and Supreme Court of Judicature, High Court of Justice,...
- INTERCEPTED MAILS AND PAPERS
- HCA 30/381 This piece contains two distinct types of material:Papers (1775-1793) apparently...