Germany: Prisoners, including: The Sir Edward Goschen Fund in Germany: relief payments…
Germany: Prisoners, including:
The Sir Edward Goschen Fund in Germany: relief payments from it, and replenishment of it.
Exchange of death certificates of British and German prisoners.
Enemy property in Britain and in Germany, including:
- State supervision of enemy firms; their financial situation.
- Commandeering of property of enemy subjects.
- Treatment of British property in Germany: request by German Foreign Office for details of British firm cited by Solicitor-General, Sir George Cave, in House of Commons on 21 January 1916. (Hansard, col 2591, Trading With the Enemy (Amendment) (No 2) Bill.)
- Berlin business of Meccano Ltd.
- Requisition of household effects and property of consuls de carrière; their exemption from requisition.
- English Church at Munich: property and financial affairs.
Code 1218 Files 4099-4108.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- FO Records created or inherited by the Foreign Office
- Records of various First World War Departments
- FO 383 Foreign Office: Prisoners of War and Aliens Department: General Correspondence from 1906
- FO 383/174 Germany: Prisoners, including: The Sir Edward Goschen Fund in Germany: relief payments...