Registered design number: 1912. Proprietor: George Fitterton. Address: 70 Margaret…
Registered design number: 1912.
Proprietor: George Fitterton.
Address: 70 Margaret Street, Cavendish Square, London.
Subject: Horse brush.
Class 2: Wood
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- BT Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Patent Office
- BT 43 Patents, Designs and Trade Marks Office and predecessor: Ornamental Design Act 1842...
- DESIGN REPRESENTATIONS FOR CLASS 2 (WOOD)
- BT 43/57 Class 2: Designs 1912-119550 (described at item level)
- BT 43/57/1912 Registered design number: 1912. Proprietor: George Fitterton. Address: 70 Margaret...