Naval Establishment: Miscellaneous Services, Wounds, Widows, etc, Pensions, etc.
- Pensions and allowances to commissioned and warrant officers and others
- Pensions and allowances to relatives of naval officers killed or dying in service, and widows of Marine officers
- Pensions for good and meritorious services
- Retired flag officers' pensions awarded under Orders in Council of 12 July 1837 and 25 June 1851
- Allowances to lieutenants of naval hospitals
- Victoria Cross pensions
- Conspicuous Gallantry Medal annuities
- Compassionate allowances to late officers of the Navy and Royal Marines granted under an Order in Council of 23 October 1876
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have tagged this record with...
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)