Queenstown: SS Lucania (Cunard Line) travelling from New York to Queenstown.Embarking at…
This record can be found at Ancestry.co.uk
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
The National Archives is not responsible for the content of external websites.
You can view this record at The National Archives.
Queenstown: SS Lucania (Cunard Line) travelling from New York to Queenstown.
Embarking at New York.
Official Number: 102105.
List of passengers disembarking at Queenstown.
Found an error? Suggest a correction to help improve our descriptions.
Users have not yet tagged this record
Use the form below to include your knowledge of this record. If your description includes any citable references, please add these to the "Citable References?" field on the right, remebering to seperate each reference with a comma, for example (FO 176/1/1, FO 178/2/1, and so on...)
- BT Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Commercial, Companies, Labour, Railways and Statistics Departments
- BT 26 Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger...
- Inwards passenger lists, 1901
- BT 26/186 Port: Queenstown
- BT 26/186/33 Queenstown: SS Lucania (Cunard Line) travelling from New York to Queenstown.Embarking at...