Transferred by Miss Scott, Newham Health Authority, St. Clement's Hospital, on 19th June 1985.
Administrative / biographical background:
This Committee was established by the North East Metropolitan Hospitals Board on the introduction of the National Health Service in July 1948. The Group consisted of Poplar, St. Andrew's, and St. Clement's Hospitals. The Committee was dissolved at the end of March 1963, when the Group was merged with the West Ham Group to form the Thames Group of Hospitals