Gift from Arthur Bayntun, Woburn, on 24 September 1992. The records were a gift to Mr Bayntun from Mr Greaves.
Administrative / biographical background:
The Chapel was built c. 1804 and was rebuilt in 1854 and enlarged in 1899. The last service took place in 1944. It was sold in 1953 and used as a studio by Derek Greaves, an artist, from about 1959 and demolished in 1988.