Some files are only available on microfilm. Please check access
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records of St Philip's Church, Richmond Road, Dalston, deposited by the Vicar of Holy Trinity with St Philip, Dalston in the Greater London Record Office, The County Hall, London SE1 7PB 16 August 1982 (Acc. 1765)
Administrative / biographical background:
From December 1940 marriages were solemnized at Holy Trinity, Dalston as St Philip's was damaged by bombing. The last marriage register was closed in 1953 on the union of the parish with Holy Trinity, Dalston.