Records of the Truro and Tregony Lodges of the Independent Order of Oddfellows (Manchester Unity), deposited by Mr. W. C. R. Cook
Accession no. 2738
Administrative / biographical background:
The Truro Lodge (Loyal Temple of Peace, no. 4046) was founded in 1845, and the Tregony Lodge (Loyal St. James, no. 5030) in 1862. In 1951 the latter united with Truro due to falling numbers, and in 1979 Truro united with Devoran.