1. Combined Review of Cargo Shipping Resources.
2. Operations in Burma - Need of Transport Aircraft.
3. Appointment of ANCXF.
4. Co-ordination of Anglo/United States/Soviet Military Effort - Bomb Line.
5. Exchange of Allied Military Internees. COS(45)27(O).
6. Employment of War-Weary US Bombers Against German Industrial Targets.
7. Yugoslavia - Agreement with Marshal Tito.
8. Message from General Eisenhower to Russian Army.
9. Situation in Greece - Greek Re-armament and Information for US Chiefs of Staff.
10. Possible Results of the U-Boat Campaign During 1945 - Effect on Shipping Review.
11. Preparation of India as a Base. COS(45)35(O).
12. Meeting with Canadian Joint Staff Mission - Progress of the War.