Minutes of the Meeting of the Joint Planning Staff held in the Cabinet War Room on...
Ordering and viewing options
Details of CAB 84/5/4
Minutes of the Meeting of the Joint Planning Staff held in the Cabinet War Room on Wednesday 28th October 1942, at 3 p.m.
- 1. PROPAGANDA TO SPAIN AND PORTUGAL.
- 2. PAMPHLETS ON ROMMEL'S ARMY.
- 3. LIAISON BETWEEN GENERAL EISENHOWER AND COMMANDERS-IN-CHIEF IN MIDDLE EAST. (Paper No. J.P.(42)907(S) Draft of 27th October 1942).
- 3. "GOLDENEYE". (Paper No. J.P.(42)909(E) Draft dated 27th October 1942).
- 4. COMMAND AND PLANNING FOR "ROUNDUP".
- [NOTE: There are two Agenda items numbered 3.].
1942 Oct 28
The National Archives, Kew
|Former reference in its original department:
Open Document, Open Description
Have you found an error with this catalogue description? Let us know
Help with your research
Version 6.0 - March 2019 - OffSite