Austria-Hungary: Prisoners, including:
Hans Roth, an Austrian subject detained at Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada: Foreign Office does not agree to his release.
Requests for relief funds, including:
- Ralph Joseph Fordham, in Vienna.
- A W Treadaway, interned at Raabs an der Thaya, Austria.
- Relief of British subjects in Austria-Hungary.
- Miss Edmunds, in Austria.
- V W Germains, alias William Borrington Germaine, prisoner at St Martin near Schwaz, Tyrol, Austria: falsely claiming funds.
- Miss Caroline Goldsmith, at Vienna.
- Mrs Gemma Rogers at Venice, wife of Albert Nathan Rogers, prisoner interned at Schloss Grossau near Raabs, Austria.
- Nurse Agnes Fletcher, prisoner at Waidhofen on Thaya, Austria.
- Samuel Hill, prisoner at Grossau near Raabs, Austria.
- Miss Annie Edmunds at Budapest, Hungary.
- Miss May Roberts, in Budapest.
- Relief of unmarried British subjects in Austria without income.
- British subjects with incomes who have been receiving relief.
- Stoppage of relief to British confinees in Austria.
- Geoffrey Claridge, interned at Drosendorf, Austria.
- Fund for sick interned prisoners in Austria.
- Ian Fraser Ross, confined at Baden, Austria.
- Herbert W Bunch, confined at Karlstein on Thaya, Austria.
- Ernest Zarb, confined at Perasto, Dalmatia.
- Edwin Thomas, prisoner at Grossau near Raabs, Austria.
- Mrs Mary Cocking, at Raabs, Austria.
- Miss Anna Lawler, at Prague.
- British Emergency Relief Fund in Austria-Hungary.
- James Fairholme and family, at Raabs, Austria.
- Professor Frank Smyth, in Vienna.
- British civilians detained at Raabs, Austria.
- Miss Elizabeth A Bruce, at Vienna.
- Winter clothing for British subjects in Hungary.
- Narain and Gujahr Ambros Singh: Indian British subjects interned at Grossau.
- Winter clothing for British subjects detained at Koprivnica and Pozega, Croatia.
Code 1203 Files 73-344.