Many of the parish records, including earlier registers, rates and accounts were deposited in 1971 and 1974 (see Ref. P56). The present accumulation consists of 19th and 20th century documents and includes registers, accounts, deeds, papers and correspondence. Registers deposited are of baptisms 1902-1950, marriages 1910-1950, banns 1823-1973, services 1841-1963 and confirmations 1892-1921 (2813/1/1-29). Papers about the benefice 1875-1945 include conveyances of rights over the Carew Chapel in Beddington Church 1904-1905 (2813/2/6,7) and deeds and Orders in Council relating to the creation of new chapelries at Hackbridge, South Beddington, Woodcote and Coulsdon 1887-1934 (2813/2/8-17).
Churchwardens' and PCC treasurers' accounts cover the period 1849-1976 (2813/3/1-52) and (2813/9/24-40). Other churchwardens' papers relate to restorations of the church in 1849-1851 and 1868-1875 (2813/5/2-8) and later works of maintenance and alteration 1884-1966 (2813/5/11-38).
Quinquennial surveys of the church fabric were made 1956-1973 (2813/5/41). Churchyard enlargement in 1874 and repair work in 1910 after storm damage are recorded in accounts and correspondence (2813/6/1-4). A few papers of the parish constable and overseers of the poor (2813/7-8) should be regarded as strays from bundles of earlier papers previously deposited (P56/6). Minutes of the Church Council, later PCC survive in complete series 1908-1974; there are also papers for annual meetings and minutes and reports of committees 1944-1973 (2813/9/1-16). Churchwardens' letter books 1892-1926 and PCC secretary's correspondence files 1932-1972 also survive (2813/4/1-3 and 2813/9/17-23). The PCC treasurers' records cover the years 1920-1976 (2813/9/24-42). Two altered tithe apportionments 1857 and 1866 (2813/10/1, 2) supplement the long series of tithe documents previously deposited (P56/2/8-117).
The accumulation includes deeds, plans and accounts relating to Beddington Central, Bandon Hill and Beddington Corner National Schools 1842-1946 (2813/11/1-28). There are also papers relating to charities 1857-1943 (2813/12/1-21), parish magazines in broken series 1901-1959 (2813/13/1-8) and various miscellaneous items including a church visitors' book 1874-1943 and a list of parishioners serving in the armed forces in the 1914-1918 war (2813/14/1-5).