ST CUTHBERTS UNITED REFORMED CHURCH WEST NORWOOD Records
Introduction St Cuthberts English Presbyterian Church was built on Thurlow Park Road in 1901, replacing a temporary church that opened in 1894. In 1972 it became a congregation of the United Reformed Church. In 1980 it became a joint ministry with the Upper Norwood United Reformed Church. St. Cuthberts closed as congregation in 1990. The diaconate minutes for the period 1956 - 1968 are believed to be at Presbyterian Church House.