Woolleys and Noel, chartered surveyors, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited on indefinite loan: 8 February 1995
Administrative / biographical background:
William Edward Woolley started his practice as land agent and surveyor at Rectory Place, Loughborough in 1871. The firm became Woolley and Holbeche in 1894, W.E. & M.T. Woolley in 1908 and Woolleys and Noel from 1914 until 1971.