Deposited in: October 1960 (off. acc. 3756); February 1994 (acc. 5381).
Off. acc. 3756: 14A/1,2
Acc. 5381: 2/1-17 ; 26/1-5
Administration of justice
Administrative / biographical background:
Note on the boundaries of jurisdiction
In 1855, the town and parish of Newbury formed a municipal borough with its own petty sessional court. On 1 April 1974, this court was amalgamated with Newbury county division to form the new Newbury division.