1. CHESTER (St John Baptist) Grace Turner daughter of Henry Turner c Richard Bavand of St Oswalds in a matrimonial dispute - libel, depositions.
2. CHESTER (St Oswald) Arthur Benit and Elizabeth his wife c Alice Smyther calling him a cuckold knave and his wife a whore - libel.
3. STANDISH Margret Crompton alias Stancliffe alias Cowdall wife of Alexander Crompton c Margaret Atherton alias Stancliffe alias Maghall wife of George Atherton in a matrimonial cause - sentence.
4. STANDISH David Eccles c Gilbert Langtree for non payment of dues - sentence.
5. STANDISH Churchwardens c Gilbert Langtree concerning non payment of 6s.2d towards improvements in the church - responsions.
6. MOTTRAM Reginald Tatlow c Katherine Tatlow for adultery with John Jackson - libel, sentence, costs.
7. WYBUNBURY Thomas Smythe impropriator c Ralph Woonet for tithe - libel.
8. ALDFORD Eleanor Barrow wife of Richard c Thomas and Alice Wright calling Eleanor whore and arrant whore - libel.
9. MIDDLEWICH Margery Mainwaring c Anna Redisshe for calling her whore - sentence.
10. TARPORLEY Robert Commander rector c John Witter for non payment of tithes since 1573 - libel.
11. HANMER Jane Salisbury c Richard Salisbury for divorce - sentence.
12. BOWDEN Margaret Wigge c John Basnet saying he would cut the nose off her face - libel.
13. SWETTENHAM Elizabeth Bollington c Robert Scraggs for adultery - libel.
14. THORNTON Desiderata Bennet of Bidston c Elizabeth Ley and Margaret Lether for defamation - sentence.
15. GREAT BUDWORTH Margaret Clare c Cecily Burley saying she was an arrant whore - libel.
16. GREAT BUDWORTH Elizabeth Venables c William Raydale for defamation - sentence.
17. WEAVERHAM Ellen Shalcrosse c Katherine Dulby for defamation - sentence.
18. WYBUNBURY Matthew Wood c Anthony Iveson clerk citation for the parties to appear at York on appear - decree.
19. MANCHESTER Isabella Bryshawe c John and Katherine Wadoc - sentence, fragment.
20. ORMSKIRK Anne Gerard c Elizabeth Lathwayt saying she was a drunkard, scold and too bad to be kept - libel.
21. ORMSKIRK Margaret Blundell c Elizabeth Laythwayt for calling her a whore - libel.
22. ORMSKIRK George Hesketh rector of Halsall c William and Margaret Wainwright saying he had carnal knowledge of Margaret Shruparte in the house of Thomas Laythwayt - libel.
23. MACCLESFIELD Elizabeth Lathom alias Harding c Roger Harding for an annulment of their marriage she being aminor - libel.
24. CHIPPING John Swinglehurst impropriator c Richard Houghton for tithe hay and barley from improved ground - libel.
25. CHIPPING John Swinglehurst c Richard Marsden for tithe hay and barley from newly enclosed land - libel.
26. CHIPPING John Swinglehurst c Ralph Bland for tithe hay and barley - libel.
27. CHIPPING John Swinglehurst c George Cromheiling for tithe barley and hay from newly enclosed ground - libel.
28. CHIPPING Jon Swinglehurst c Thomas Dilworth for tithe hay and barley - libel.
29. CHIPPING John Swinglehurst c John Walker for tithe hay and barley - libel.
30. HALSALL George Hesketh clark c Richard Wolsall saying Hesketh corrupts all the women in the county - libel.
31. CAPENHURST David Dimcocke c John Cottingham for tithe oats - libel, depositions, costs.
32. CAPENHURST David Dimcocke c Richard Catley for tithes - libel.
33. LAWTON Margery Stoner c Richard Fenton saying she was an arrant whore and strumpet and he had laid with her forty nights - libel.
34. WRENBURY James Twishop c Margaret Wheatley saying Turner was an incontinent person who had got a putative child on Margaret Wheatley in adultery - libel.
35. PRESCOT Hammet Ditchfield c William Robertson for tithes of Ditton - libel.
36. WYBUNBURY Joan Lathom c John and Thomas Collie saying that she has been often suspected of bawdrie and incontinence with sundry persons before and since her marriage - libel.
37. BOWDEN Joan Nawton c Beatrice Goodier widow and Roger Goodier saying she was a priests whore - libel.
38. HALSALL Decree concerning the guardians of William and Alexander Smyth by Marie Rowe alias Smyth.
39. BIDSTON Alice Bammet c Elizabeth Ley and Margaret Leather for defamation - sentence.
40. WYBUNBURY Matthew Wood vicar c Charles Fletcher for tithe lambs - libel.
41. AUGHTON George Hesketh c Giles Rossington saying he was taken with a whore whom he occupied and she occupied him - libel.
42. AUGHTON William Malbon c Jane Eccleston in a matrimonial dispute - fragment.
43. AUGHTON Margaret Hodgson c John Hodgson in a divorce cause interogations - costs.
44. CHESTER (St Mary) Richard Brewer c Anthony Bennet for tithes - libel.
45. CHESTER (St Mary) George Barker for tithes - bill of costs.
46. TARPORLEY Margaret Marsh c Thomas Huxleys for maintenance of a bastard child - depositions.
47. Elizabeth Bollington c Robert Scargges in a disputed matrimonial contract.
48. Jane Wildewod c Alice Orton for deffamation - libel.
49. Unidentifiable fragments of bills of costs.