Open. (Wages records, Nos 29-30 closed for 30 years)
Immediate source of acquisition:
Date of deposit: November 1980
Deposited by: Buckinghamshire Record Office (via Business Archives Council)
Condition of deposit: Donation
Administrative / biographical background:
Victory Engineers was founded in 1940, trading from No 143 Stoke Newington Church Street. The founder was Mr C.C. Langford and the main speciality of the firm, whose directory entry describes it as 'precision engineers' was reamers. The firm remained at Stoke Newington until 1978. From 1975 - 1980 it traded from Milton Keynes.