Papers of William Gibbs Eden as acting trustee for William Gibbs, died 1832. Includes:
- probate of the will of William Gibbs the elder of Blockley, farmer, dated 21 November 1799, proved 22 April 1803, (by his sons, William Gibbs, John Gibbs and Samuel Gibbs).
- probate of the will of William Gibbs of Stretton-on-Fosse, gent., dated 29 December 1828, proved 26 October 1833 by William Phillips of Bourton-on-the-Hill, and William Eden of Honington, farmers: with executors' papers, 1832-34
- notes on the will of William Gibbs of Bourton-on-the-Hill, 12 November 1861.
- succession duty paid by William Edmund Gibbs, Mary Harriett Gibbs, Annie Gibbs, Louisa Jane Gibbs, Henry Parker Gibbs and John Goodman Gibbs, all of Bourton-on-the-Hill (great-grandchildren of William Gibbs, d. 1803) on the death of William Gibbs of Bourton-on-the-Hill, 1872; with other trustees' papers and accounts relating to these great-grandchildren, 1872-95.
- lease of Broomhill Farm in Epwell, co. Oxon., from William Gardner Jackson of Lambeth, co. Surrey, to William John Coles of Wiggington, co. Oxford, farmer, 14 September 1881. (Income from a mortgage of this property was applied by the trustees for the benefit of the great-grandchildren).