Maryon-Wilson estate records previously in the custody of Messrs May, May & Deacon of 49 Lincolns Inn Fields were deposited in the London County Record Office by Sir Percy Maryon-Wilson in 1962 (Ac 62.36). These records relate to the Hampstead estate and to property in Sussex and have been catalogued as E/MW/H/1-217 (Hampstead) and E/MW/1-11 (Sussex).
The Fitzjohns Estate in Essex was sold by Sir Spencer Maryon-Wilson in 1900. Most of the records relating to the Maryon-Wilson property in Essex formerly kept at the Charlton Estate Office were deposited in the Essex Record Office in 1952.
Family papers, including correspondence 1578 - 1780 and papers relating to Sussex elections, have been deposited in the British Library (ref. Add Mss 49605-49608).
Many books and manuscripts formerly part of the Library at Charlton House appear to have been dispersed, when the contents of Charlton House were sold in 1920 (see E/MW/C/1818). Selected books and documents were taken by Sotheby's in December 1919. The remainder of the library was included in the sale by Stevens in February 1920.