Email service disruption: Due to planned maintenance our email messaging service will be unavailable for periods this weekend (25-26 September). For confirmation of digital download orders, record copying and paid search requests, visit the order confirmation page.
Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Middlewich Circuit in March 1976, May 1977 and July 1981, by the Superintendent Minister of Northwich Circuit in September 1976, and by Methodist Archives and Research Centre in August 1977. Acc. 2221(pt.), 2273(pt.), 2349(pt.), 2374(pt.), 2879
Administrative / biographical background:
Opened in 1828 at Lewin Street by the Wesleyan Methodists. Closed in 1969.