Attested copy settlement on the marriage of Edward Bolton Clive esq. to the Hon. Miss Harriet Archer, between
1. the said Edward Bolton Clive of Hill Street, Berkeley Square co. Middx. esq. a lieutenant in H.M. 1st Regiment of Guards,
2. Sidney Clive of Hill Street aforesaid, widow and relict of George Clive late of the city of London banker,
3. the Hon. Harriet Archer of Bruton Street in St. George's, Hanover Square, same co. spinster, one of the daughters and coheiresses of the Rt. Hon. Andrew late Lord Archer decd.,
4. the Rt. Hon. Other [5th] earl of Plymouth and the Rt. Hon. Edward Clive, Lord Clive in the kingdom of Ireland,
5. Gore Townsend of Honington Hall esq. and the Rev. Robert Clive of Moreton near Drayton co. Salop, archdeacon of Salop,
6. the Hon. Henry Windsor of Bruton Street aforesaid and William Clive of Styche co. Salop esq. and
7. William Champion Crespigny then residing at Nice esq. and John Robinson of Denston Hall co. Suffolk esq. whereby inter alia the said Harriet Archer in consideration of the provision made for her and with the consent of her intended husband conveyed in trust to Other [5th] earl of Plymouth and Edward Lord Clive all her undivided fourth part, and one third of one other fourth part expectant on the death of Henry Howard esq. husband of her late sister Maria Howard decd., of the several manors and estates of the late Andrew [2nd] Lord Archer, to the use of the said Gore Townsend and Robert Clive, the said Henry Windsor and William Clive, and the said William Champion Crespigny and John Robinson on certain trusts therein specified.
Sealed and delivered by Edward Bolton Clive, Sidney Clive, Harriet Archer and the Earl of Plymouth in the presence of Thos. Ryder and John Inge, and by Gore Townsend esq. in the presence of Jos. Blackford and Richd. Bridgwood, servants to the Earl of Plymouth.
Examined with the original, 2 September 1825, and attested a true copy by Caleb Wheeler and Wm. Drew.